Cloud Collaboration – UCaaS
Collaboration is changing the way we do business. With today’s mobile workforce and the consumerization of devices, people are demanding a new approach to collaboration.
Transform your business with Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) from FirstLight. In partnership with Cisco, FirstLight UCaaS provides users with a people-focused, collaborative experience in any pocket, on any desk, and in any room. Your employees, partners, and customers can collaborate with your organization anywhere, any time, on any device – all without many of the burdens of deploying and managing hardware and software internally.
UCaaS includes the following benefits:
- Comprehensive collaboration as-a-service.
- Deploy a cloud-hosted PBX for full-featured, enterprise grade IP telephony for any size organization.
- Flexible deployment options including cloud and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Engage co-workers, customers, and partners. Experience better meetings with HD video and screen sharing.
- Enjoy voice and video calling, mobility, unified messaging, presence, and chat on any device.
- Create differentiated customer experiences with omnichannel customer care.
With secure integration with the Cisco Webex cloud you can enable voice and video meetings, team collaboration, live whiteboarding, file sharing, and seamless workspace transitions on any device, in any room, anywhere you are.
Unique Value of FirstLight UCaaS
FirstLight is a longstanding, award-winning Cisco Partner and the first provider in New York State certified to deliver the HCS platform. Our 15,000 route mile fiber network integrates the local loop for your PSTN connectivity and FirstLight can provide unlimited bandwidth for all your communication and collaboration requirements.
Our technicians and engineers bring years of experience delivering the most advanced communication and networking technologies to businesses. As a FirstLight customer, you can be sure that your migration to our UCaaS platform will be simplified and carefully managed every step of the way.
What’s inside FirstLight UCaaS?
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Simplify with IP-based voice, video, and messaging delivered as a service. Gain centralized call control and session management, extension mobility, and unified directories.
Cisco Unity Connection
- Deliver voicemail and unified messaging. Access messages the way you prefer, from an IP phone, mobile phone, or desktop client.
- Embrace mobility and improve collaboration. Find the right people, begin an instant-messaging chat, make a call, or share your screen with a single click. Any device, anytime, anywhere.
Cisco Webex Teams
- Add the messaging and meeting capabilities of Cisco Webex Teams to your UCaaS deployment for an integrated user experience.
Cisco Webex Meetings
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any mobile device or video system. Webex’s integrated audio, video, and content sharing help you make decisions faster.
Hosted Cisco Contact Center Express
- Deliver superior multichannel customer service. Solutions include intelligent contact routing, next-generation agent and supervisor desktops, and outbound call campaigns.
How to Buy:
- UCaaS and Webex is available through a Cisco Collaboration Flex plan that is purchased from FirstLight.
- UCaaS is delivered over FirstLight’s dedicated fiber optic network, enabling a superior level of voice and video quality without impacting your other internet and data services.
- Unlike many providers who require you to purchase lines and handsets on a one for one basis, FirstLight’s UCaaS service allows you to order the number of call paths or “phone lines” that you need, separately from the number of users deployed, allowing you to optimize your costs.
- Leverage a full portfolio of Cisco IP handsets and telepresence devices. These devices deliver a superior end user experience across any pocket, any room, and any desk.
- Each site receives a dedicated network gateway to monitor and ensure call quality from end to end across our network. In addition, these gateways support survivable remote site telephony to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
- A dedicated service level agreement is included with your UCaaS hosting plan, and enhanced SLAs are available to ensure your collaboration system deployment keeps up with your business’ risk tolerance.
- Leverage FirstLight’s carrier grade telephony SIP services. Delivered centrally, FirstLight’s SIP services can help reduce PSTN access cost by centrally distributing inbound and outbound calling across the business.