IBM POWER™ Cloud
FirstLight provides one of the most economical IBM POWER™ Systems platforms available to accommodate all of your production, development and test workloads for System i, AS/400, AIX or Linux.
IBM POWER serves as a strategic hardware platform, offering enterprise-class performance, reliability, and availability in a single, easy-to-manage platform. Furthermore, it’s offered in a state-of-the art, highly secure, commercial data center that is HIPAA, SOC 2, and PCI Compliant, gated, and staffed 24/7.
Our IBM POWER Systems can help if:
- You have an application that needs more storage or better performance
- It’s time to upgrade your old System i
- Backup and recovery is an ongoing concern
- You have new requirements that make high availability a ‘must-have’ option
- You’re up nights worrying how to support your current workload
Built with the first processor designed for big data workloads, POWER Systems combines the computing power, memory bandwidth and I/O in ways that are easier to consume and manage, building on strong resiliency and security. Our POWER solution is applicable to customers of any size from small business to enterprise class.
- Business Continuity: Deliver high availability through real-time replication. Connect your production system to our cloud ensuring maximum uptime for your critical applications.
- Disaster Recovery: Protect your in-house production IBM POWER System with a Disaster Recovery vLPAR in our Cloud, on standby and ready for rapid activation.
- Archiving for your Legacy IBM POWER System Data: Migrate your legacy system to our cloud for records retention and periodic access.
- vLPAR customization to match your compute and storage requirements
- Connect via Internet or WAN with high-capacity bursting capability
- Rapid recovery and record retention on locally stored backup media
- 24/7 access to your critical business records
- Connect via Internet or WAN
- Eliminate maintenance costs on outdated systems